How often do you step out of a luxurious bath or shower, apply body oil or lotion, and pause wondering if it’s safe to use on your intimate area?
holi (sex) solves this problem and a slew of others, too. We all deserve pleasure, whether with or without a partner. But postmenopausal women report concerns with dryness. And as we age, our sex hormones, progesterone, estrogen, testosterone, and DHEA, naturally decline. But hormones aren’t the only reason behind vaginal dryness. Detergents, certain medications (steroids and antibiotics, for example), leaky gut, and stress can all contribute.
This oil-based, quick-absorbing formula (think organic coconut and sweet almond oil) is our solution to the chemical-filled lubricants on the market. But holi (sex) is not just for your intimate area. Use it all over to hydrate the body and leave behind a lingering scent of jasmine, coconut, rose, and vanilla.
- organic coconut oil is clinically proven as a safe and effective lubricant.
- sweet almond oil is a moisturizing lubricant that stimulates blood vessels.
- vanilla essential oil acts as an aphrodisiac and boosts libido.
- heart-opening rose has an arousing scent that helps healthy tissue regeneration.
- jasmine increases libido and oxygen in the blood, which stimulates a warmer body temperature.
*Agent Nateur products are created with non-gmo, food-grade ingredients for even the most sensitive skin.
holi(sex) intimate oil by AGENT NATEUR
cocos nucifera, (coconut oil) prunus amygdalus dulcis, (sweet almond oil) rosa centifolia, jasminum sambac, santalum album (sandalwood), vanilla planifolia fruit