I N G R E D I E N T S
- behentrimonium methosulfate | an unnecessarily intimating name for a self emulsifying wax naturally derived from the colza plant. mild conditioning agent which imparts softness and helps with detangling.
- cetyl alcohol | fatty alcohol derived from vegetable oils. the natural oils hydrate external layers by increasing hydration and reducing evaporation creating softer and more pliable hair.
- stearyl alcohol | vegetable sourced fatty alcohol derived from natural oils and fats. helps the cuticle of the hair lie flat. great for frizzy or curly hair.
- organic chamomile extract | cleansing, moisturizing, calming, heals minor wounds & soothes irritated scalp/dandruff. one of the most ancient herbs originally used by ancient Egyptians.
- organic lemon balm extract | known as the "calming" herb. native to europe and the mediterranean. belonging to the mint family, it cleanses hair, increases shine, adds body, soothing, prevents dandruff.
- lavender essential oil | calming aroma which soothes anxiety and the nervous system. encourages hair growth.
- sweet marjoram essential oil | stimulates the part of the brain that effect emotional, physical, and mental health. can be used for headaches, tension, anxiety, and stress and to bring overall calm.
- chamomile essential oil | an oil known to soothe kids and their busy bodies. relaxing for adults too. this flower offers the feeling of peace, tranquility and helps lull you to sleep.
- organic unrefined avocado oil | rich source of monounsaturated fatty acids, high levels of antioxidants like vitamin E which is absorbed and loved by our scalp and hair strands.
- organic golden jojoba oil | mimics scalp's sebum (scalp's natural oil), moisturizes, soothing to the scalp, hydrates hair from within the hair shaft, helps repair damaged hair cuticles. derived from a seed native to arizona, southern california and mexico.
- leuconostoc/radish root ferment | fermented radish root and a strain from lactic acid builds an effective preservative against harmful bacteria. due to the water in these products, we need to protect from various bacterias growing over time. tested and proven to be safe and effective.
- lactobacillus | a friendly bacteria that can be found in a number of foods, probiotics, our gut. in conjunction with the radish root ferment, it builds a strong team against bacterias we don't want in our products!
- coconut fruit extract | derived from coconuts, of course. it's a smoothing and hydrating emollient and actually also a great anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, adding even more protection against any invading bacterias.
- citric acid | derived from 100% pure, non-gmo sugarcane. naturally found in citrus fruits. balances PH levels in formula. most shower water is alkaline water, this opens up your hair cuticle. by lowering the PH level with this ingredient, it will close the cuticle so the hair is protected from environmental toxins, locking in moisture, preventing split ends and frizz.