I N G R E D I E N T S
- behentrimonium methosulfate | an unnecessarily intimating name for a self emulsifying wax naturally derived from the colza plant. mild conditioning agent which imparts softness and helps with detangling.
- cetyl alcohol | fatty alcohol derived from vegetable oils. the natural oils hydrate external layers by increasing hydration and reducing evaporation creating softer and more pliable hair.
- stearyl alcohol | vegetable sourced fatty alcohol derived from natural oils and fats. helps the cuticle of the hair lie flat. great for frizzy or curly hair.
- organic chamomile extract | cleansing, moisturizing, calming, heals minor wounds & soothes irritated scalp or dandruff. one of the most ancient herbs originally used by ancient Egyptians.
- organic unrefined avocado oil | moisturizing, provides strength to the hair fiber which in turn can help with hair growth. this fruit is high in vitamin A, B, D, E and protein.
- organic golden jojoba oil | mimics scalp's sebum (scalp's natural oil), moisturizes, soothing to the scalp, hydrates hair from within the hair shaft, helps repair damaged hair cuticles.
- patchouli essential oil | astringent, regenerates new skin cells, known to help with hair growth and used for centuries in traditional chinese medicine to treat skin conditioners such as eczema, acne, chapped skin, dandruff and oily scalp conditions.
- bergamot essential oil | antiseptic, anti-depressant with qualities that are useful for skin complaints, such as acne, oily skin conditions and eczema.
- sweet orange essential oil | uplifting, anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory. originating in china, chinese medicine has used orange to treat colds, coughs, stimulate digestion and a remedy for acne.
- leuconostoc/radish root ferment | fermented radish root and a strain from lactic acid builds an effective preservative against harmful bacteria. due to the water in these products, we need to protect from various bacterias growing over time. tested and proven to be safe and effective.
- lactobacillus | a friendly bacteria that can be found in a number of foods, probiotics, our gut. in conjunction with the radish root ferment, it builds a strong team against bacterias we don't want in our products!
- coconut fruit extract | derived from coconuts, of course. it's a smoothing and hydrating emollient and actually also a great anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, adding even more protection against any invading bacterias.
- citric acid | derived from 100% pure, non-gmo sugarcane. naturally found in citrus fruits. balances PH levels in formula. most shower water is alkaline water, this opens up your hair cuticle. by lowering the PH level with this ingredient, it will close the cuticle so the hair is protected from environmental toxins, locking in moisture, preventing split ends and frizz.